Intensive use of laptops at home may cause backpain. The features that make laptops very portable, such as a screen attached to the keyboard, are the same features that make it difficult for people to adopt correct posture when using them. A common problem is perching a laptop on the legs so users stare down at the screen and put strain on their necks, spines and legs. Back specialists say as many as four in five patients have chronic nerve damage caused by intensive working on portable computers and tablet-PC
135 degree Posture, best for back!
Adopt good sitting posture with lower back support, and ensure other desk equipment is within reach. Sitting in a 135 degree thigh to torso sitting angle is best for spinal discs and recommend that as the best sitting position for office workers.
A 135 degree sitting angle is exactly half way between sitting up straight and lying flat on your back . It’s not very practical for the average office setting: with lounge-tek support you can transform your sofa, armchair, bed in a perfect laptop desk.
More about the 135 degree posture
Lounge-tek’s ergonomic supports for laptop, allow a 135 degree perfect posture
The concept of “suspension” allow to use laptops with a perfect posture, without stress for upper back, neck and cervical muscles.
Thanks to Lounge-tek supports, always you will get an ergonomic posture:
- tilt the laptop base up to 35 degrees. This allow to type text with keyboard on natural position for wrists,
- use an external mouse. The exclusive Mouse-pad is integrate on the main structure, then positioned at the same level of laptop base and keyboard. This allow a natural posture without stress of arm and wrist.
- place the screen at eye level. Set your laptop height and screen angle so you can easily view the screen without bending or rotating your neck.
- place the display at the right distance. The viewing range 40 cm to 70 cm (about 15 – 27 in.) provides visual comfort for majority of computer users and eliminates the risk for eyestrain. Right distance depends from the size of your monitor and your individual vision conditions.
- let seat on your favorite place. Transform Sofa, Armchair, Bed in a perfect laptop desk, with your back on 135 degree (this not depend from laptop support but from your furniture).
- freedom to move. Usually people hold laptops with legs or abdominal muscles this is cause of stress and other health issues. Prolonged sitting causes various health disorders, change of position and exercising regularly promotes blood circulation.